Look for a mail received from email@example.com immediately after purchase. Check your SPAM folder too. Make sure you search in the inbox of the same email you provided during purchase. If still don’t find the email, please make sure your purchase went through with the payment provider (paypal / stripe / iTunes / Google Play / Amazon).
Articles in this section
- I can’t find the purchase confirmation mail
- What is my password?
- What is my account name?
- I bought the event but still see “Order Now”
- I don’t see any account name / password in the purchase confirmation mail
- Will my purchase still be active if I close the browser?
- I get “Purchase not found” but I already paid for the event
- I paid with my friend’s / my spouse’s credit card and now I can’t unlock the purchase with my mail
- My event was locked back (turned back to blue label “Order Now”) after I purchased it
- I got an error “Unlock Limit Exceeded” after I refreshed the page and event is not accessible any more