Flipps sent you a purchase confirmation mail separate from the purchase confirmation mail of the payment provider (paypal or stripe). Look for an email received from firstname.lastname@example.org and check your Spam folder in case you do not find it in the Inbox.
Articles in this section
- I cannot access/unlock a purchased show on the FITE.tv website
- I can’t find the purchase confirmation mail
- What’s my password?
- What’s my account name?
- I bought the event but still see “Order Now”
- I don’t see any account name / password in the purchase confirmation mail
- Will my purchase still be active if I close the browser?
- I get “Purchase not found” but I already paid for the event
- I paid with my friend’s / my spouse’s credit card and now I can’t unlock the purchase with my mail
- My event was locked back (turned back to blue label “Order Now”) after I purchased it