Event unlocks automatically in the browser purchase is initiated from. If you pay with someone else’s credit card or provided another email at purchase, you’ll need to check this email for the purchase confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon successful purchase we show you the account name and password you need to remember if you want to watch the event on a different device, then we also send these credentials in the purchase confirmation mail.
Articles in this section
- I cannot access/unlock a purchased show on the FITE.tv website
- I can’t find the purchase confirmation mail
- What’s my password?
- What’s my account name?
- I bought the event but still see “Order Now”
- I don’t see any account name / password in the purchase confirmation mail
- Will my purchase still be active if I close the browser?
- I get “Purchase not found” but I already paid for the event
- I paid with my friend’s / my spouse’s credit card and now I can’t unlock the purchase with my mail
- My event was locked back (turned back to blue label “Order Now”) after I purchased it