If you try to unlock your purchase with email / password and get a message “Purchase Not Found”, that means that your purchase hasn’t been sent to us by the payment provider. Please find the confirmation mail you received from the payment provider (Paypal / Stripe/ iTunes / Google Play/ Amazon), copy your Transaction ID and get in touch with our support team to help.
Articles in this section
- I can’t find the purchase confirmation mail
- What is my password?
- What’s my account name?
- I bought the event but still see “Order Now”
- I don’t see any account name / password in the purchase confirmation mail
- Will my purchase still be active if I close the browser?
- I get “Purchase not found” but I already paid for the event
- I paid with my friend’s / my spouse’s credit card and now I can’t unlock the purchase with my mail
- My event was locked back (turned back to blue label “Order Now”) after I purchased it
- I got an error “Unlock Limit Exceeded” after I refreshed the page and event is not accessible any more