When your event page refreshes to “Order Now” state after it was initially unlocked (“Purchased / Waiting to Start”), you have unlocked the event on more than 3 browsers already. Every following unlock will deactivate a previous one, which - in this case - is this specific browser. When deactivated, your browser will revert to “Order Now” upon refresh.
Articles in this section
- I can’t find the purchase confirmation mail
- What is my password?
- What is my account name?
- I bought the event but still see “Order Now”
- I don’t see any account name / password in the purchase confirmation mail
- Will my purchase still be active if I close the browser?
- I get “Purchase not found” but I already paid for the event
- I paid with my friend’s / my spouse’s credit card and now I can’t unlock the purchase with my mail
- My event was locked back (turned back to blue label “Order Now”) after I purchased it
- I got an error “Unlock Limit Exceeded” after I refreshed the page and event is not accessible any more